Executive Assistant - Family Office Partners
Lazard is one of the world’s leading financial advisory and asset management firms. Our people make the difference. With just over 3,000 employees, our tight-knit community allows for professionals eager to learn and willing to teach to connect and grow together. We believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and allyship are not just business imperatives — they are central pillars of our employee experience. Our entrepreneurial culture and flat structure allow creative ideas and original concepts to drive our business forward — and for careers to take flight.
Many of the world’s leading investors — from individuals to institutions across the globe — have entrusted Lazard Asset Management. We pride ourselves in uncovering the best investment opportunities for our clients. The purpose of our asset management business is to help our clients invest for the future — whether it’s for retirement, to grow and preserve inter-generational wealth, or to benefit the organizations that make our world smarter, healthier and more sustainable.
Lazard Family Office Partners collaborates with our clients to help solve and simplify the complexities of wealth, while delivering sophisticated investment solutions and advice. We combine years of history and experience to help preserve and grow our clients’ wealth across generations. We are looking for an experienced administrative professional to be the Executive Assistant to the CEO, Client Team and eventually the Head of Human Resources and to share support for the investment team in their daily activities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide administrative support for Partners and MDs
- Manage and organize domestic and international travel, expenses, heavy calendars, phone calls, etc. for for the Head of Lazard Family Office Partners, the Client Team and eventually the Head of Human Resources
- Provide support for the investment team, coordinating presentations, travel, calendars, meetings, phone calls
- Set up conference calls, video conferencing and meetings
- Help plan and confirm manager and prospective manager meetings
- Monthly and quarterly uploads into client portal
- Prepare and disseminate internal investment memos and quarterly update materials with input from the team)
- Maintain Outlook and Salesforce
- Draft and maintain manager meeting notes
- Phone coverage, general office upkeep, mail distribution
- Additional projects and tasks as assigned
You’ll need to have:
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Confident, trustworthy and transparent
- Warm and authentic
- Maintains confidentiality
- Calm and even keeled
- Self-motivated and driven
- Energetic, inquisitive, and flexible
- Positive and supportive
- High ethical and professional standards
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, ideally for senior executives
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with groups in a face-to-face, video conference and phone environment
- High attention to detail, being exact and accurate
- Ability to engage with employees, clients and other contacts in-person as needed, subject to COVID-19 safety protocols and in-line with CDC guidelines around COVID-19
Does this sound like you?
Apply! We’ll get in touch on the next steps.
What we offer:
We strive to enhance the total health and well-being of our employees through comprehensive, competitive benefits. Our goal is to offer a highly individualized employee experience that enables you to balance your commitments to career, family, and community. When you work for Lazard, you are working for an organization that cares about your unique talents and passions, and will continue to invest in the development of your career.
We expect the base salary range for this role to be approximately $75,000 – 95,000 USD. Various factors contribute to determining the actual base compensation offered, including but not limited to the applicant’s years of relevant experience, career tenure, qualifications, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, relevant skills for the role. Base salary is one component of Lazard Asset Management’s compensation package, which also includes comprehensive benefits and may include incentive compensation.
Diversity and Inclusion at Lazard
Lazard is an intellectual capital business focused on delivering the best advice and solutions to clients. Achieving these objectives requires us to identify, develop and retain the best talent. A workforce comprised of people with varied backgrounds and experiences creates a rich diversity of thought that empowers us to challenge conventional wisdom, as diverse perspectives lead to better decisions.
Our appreciation of diversity’s strength is ingrained in our multi-cultural heritage. As a global firm that has grown organically from local roots in different countries, we have a deep tradition of respect for individual differences, which has been core to our success for several decades.
The ongoing cultivation of diversity and an inclusive, equitable culture are essential to our continued growth. We are committed to sustaining an environment in which all employees – regardless of socioeconomic status, race, color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran or military status – can bring their whole selves to work to maximize their individual potential and our collective success.